You are required by the law to have auto insurance – but what are you getting for what you pay? Every auto insurance provider is different in how they benefit the consumer if the unexpected occurs. The lowest-priced insurance is more affordable for the consumer, but the level of protection provided may be far from enough if an accident occurs. Issues such as deductible, access to a rented vehicle, paying out damages to the other party, and whether the policy will pay out if you are hit by an uninsured or underinsured driver are all important issues to consider when purchasing auto insurance.
At Campion Insurance, Inc. in Bel Air, Maryland, our local team works to find the best auto insurance policy for the individual client, from families to fleets. We understand the importance of keeping premium costs low while staying adequately protected against financial risk. You may be ready to seek out a better option than your current auto insurance policy due to the coverage, price, or customer service you’re already receiving. We are happy to review your current coverages and show you any newer, better insurance products available.
One of the advantages to having a local agent right here in Bel Air is that you always have a person to call when you need help, someone who is there to serve you when you need it. When choosing the best auto insurance policy, we go the distance. Call us about your auto insurance – you can trust us to work hard to find the perfect auto insurance to suit you and your family, to explain what the fine print in your policy means to you, and to seek out the best coverage at the lowest rate. Call your local agent at Campion Insurance, Inc. today for help.
- Liability coverage pays for damages to property or injuries that result from an accident where you are at fault. Many liability policies also cover the court costs which may arise if the other driver sues you. Bodily injury and property damage coverages are typically viewed as different aspects of a cohesive policy, and drivers can purchase higher amounts of each than the state requires if they wish to protect themselves from the consequences of a serious accident or lawsuit.
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist coverage ensures that you are protected, in the event that the other party lacks adequate insurance.
- If you are involved in an accident with a driver who does not have insurance as required by law, uninsured motorist coverage will cover the costs of injuries or damages you sustain from the incident.
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) provides reimbursement for any lost income or medical expenses resulting from an accident, regardless of whether the accident was your fault or the other driver’s. PIP coverage can be partial or purchased in full. Some auto insurance companies will allow you to opt out of this coverage to reduce your premium, but only if your health insurance will cover the same expenses.
Of course, there are plenty of other non-essential coverages that you can buy in addition to the mandatory aspects of your plan. We can help you understand which of these auto insurance options might be right for you, including:
- Collision Coverage or Comprehensive Coverage. Both of these options will pay for repairs caused by an accident or events such as theft or striking an animal.
- Rental Reimbursement. If your car is involved in an accident and requires repairs that require a long time to repair, rental reimbursement coverage covers the cost of a rental car.
- Towing and Labor. Towing and labor pays for the expense of towing your car to a repair facility if it is undrivable and covers a specified amount of labor charges that are required to fix the problem.
- Transportation Coverage. This benefit covers the cost of bus tickets or subway fare you may need to purchase while your car is being repaired.
As with purchasing any type of insurance, the sheer number of options available can be overwhelming. That’s why we’re always here to offer guidance and helpful advice.
Call us or text us from your mobile phone today. We can help you make sense of your policy options and get affordable auto insurance that fits your needs.
Campion Insurance, Inc. offers free, comparative quotes on Auto Insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.